As the Project Sponsor’s Representative, MEC ensures the Project Sponsors’ best interests are represented in every of the transaction decision, throughout each stage of development and implementation. MEC works in collaboration with the development and implementation team to ensure each project stays on schedule, within budget and upholds optimal design aesthetics, value and functionality for the owners. MEC’s Owner’s Representation services include:
4. Cost-Effectiveness Analysis: MEC provides input early in the design phase on the use and availability of materials minimizing future change orders and potential field conflicts.
5. Budget Control: MEC monitors the project to ensure the project is completed on time and within budget.
6. Schedule Control: MEC develops complete line item estimates and works with the design team to ensure the design remains within the budget.
7. On-site Representation: provides on-site observation ensuring conformance to the contract documents, industry standards and the Sponsors’ best interests.
8. Claims Reduction: Through detailed management and document control procedures, MEC can minimize the Sponsors’ risk of litigation from unfounded claims by the Contractor.